Week 13 was very low on Volatility, however, we did see some quite substantial moves, but most of them had Fundamental reasons.
(maybe it’s time to hire a Fundamental Analyst?)
it’s Easter, so the Market behavior we saw is very normal, Friday was bad for Daytraders and the coming Monday will be as well.
Weekly Dividend & Interest for Risk-Free Plan: 0.297%
- this Weeks Gain was +1.22%
- holding equity Loss of 0.17% over the weekend
- Quarterly Gain +34.88%
Chatroom Analysis (Swing Trades)
- closing with a 0.08% Loss
- only 1 Trade where closed this week
- holding 18 positions in 10 trades
- holding equity gain of 0.28% over the weekend
- Quarterly Gain +20.55%
- this Week’s Loss of 0.22%
- holding equity loss of -0.55% over the weekend
- Quarterly Gain +7.5%
- this Week’s Loss was 2.56%
- holding a 2.7% hedged position over the weekend.
- Quarterly Gain +38.59%