auto apply SL and TP to ALL Positions on the same Symbol.
Settings & usage Description
will auto decide to use SL or TP.
if Buy position & Price is higher than given value = SL
if Buy position & Price is lower than given value = TP
use Average Price for TP or SL instead of Action price.
enable Trailing Stop from given price (works with Action Price and with hard-set SL)
Stop Loss & Take Profit
hard set to apply fixed values to all positions.
Settings allow the location to be set on the Chart
Detailed Change log
(Script version Version 0.14)
SwingFish Stop Syncer
by Mario Hennenberger
this is a small Helper that updates ALL positions on the asset it's running on to have the same stop TP and or Trailing (YSL) Active.
- re-use Script version
Switch "Use UI"
- memorise prices
Creative Common "CC BY" - you are REQUIRED to mention me or swingfish.trade if you re-publish this.
- Jiri [ https://www.poshtrader.com ]
- Mario Hennenberger [ https://www.swingfish.trade ]
- readjust margin (bottom left)
- remove FullAccess Permission request
- auto placement
- add version info
- use average for ActionPrice
will auto-calculate the Average price and place the Stop or TP there
- add Remove all Button
will remove all SL AND TP Sets on all corresponding positions
- replacement of actions removed (add 2 Apply Buttons one for each action)
- full UI (remove the need to change values in settings) (Version 2)
- Action price overrides static numbers
- move settings to group them better
- Static settings respect (trail from stop)
- added "static" TP and SL
(action price overrides this values for quick changes on positions)
- fix multiple assets not to be updated
- Initial version (very crude)