closes all position once a Trendline-Target is reached!
by Mario Hennenberger
terminates ALL open Positions and delete ALL Pending Orders if a special Trendline is reached
- web update
- better volume management for placing orders
- Stoploss value as a setting
- Limit order for oposite side trades
Creative Common "CC BY" - you are REQUIRED to mention me or swingfish.trade if you re-publish this.
- Mario Hennenberger https://swongfish.trade
- add setting for initial Stoploss distance
- add setting for pending order removal
- remove pending orders after TP is reached
- close only asset in selected chart
- Currently TL-Trader closes ALL Positions and not separates between the assets (this will be changed later, as of not the Alpha stage does not have this features)