: file_get_contents(https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1H3Ft6GFAI2epbryh9y_P-FjQkUxTY_7_): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden
on line 26
Placing Buy/Sell orders
Place orders based on Trend-line set via Key Combination.
Take Profit (close orders)
Take Profit based on Trend-line set via Key Combination.
Settings & usage Description
Settings and proeceedures are still constantly changing due to your valuable inputs!
the development state is still in BETA!
please refer to the attached description with the distribuatable,
after the Public release, here will be a better settings decription.
Detailed Change log
StreamDeck Integration for cTrader
allows the Elgato Stream Deck to communicate with cTrader
#This part of the internal Project cTrader-Remote.
- image button updates
- better volume management for placing orders
- Stoploss value as a setting
- Limit order for oposite side trades
Creative Common "CC BY" - you are REQUIRED to mention me or swingfish.trade if you re-publish this.
- Jiri Beloch https://www.poshtrader.com
- Mario Hennenberger https://www.swingfish.trade
- close buy/close sell
- size as a parameter for ScaleInAll
- hedge all positions (hedgeAll)
- scale in on all positions (ScaleAll)
- close all positions (CloseAll)
- SDK to update a fixed button
- Change button text to locally confirm the command has been recieved
- change sockets to UDP in favour of speed
- use custom made Socket communication