to all Live/Funded Traders
we currently in the process of Merging accounts into our newly founded subsidiary,
as a result, the accounts will be moved to the respective Jurisdiction.
Don’t worry, no change in contracts, profit split, or rules will happen
in short, everything keeps spinning 😉
this will allow us the following:
- Maintain the 1:100 Leverage on FX Accounts.
- adding Crypto Trading.
- back to offer Futures and Equities to existing Traders.
- enable new risk profiles.
- Remove double taxing for Traders in the European Union.
- Solving upcoming regulatory issues in south-east Asia.
as a result of this, a few things will change sequentially on a trader by trader base:
- we may move some Funded/Live accounts to other platforms/brokers/or Servers
as an example:
– ICMarkets do operate accounts on a different Juridtiction, if your account is in ASIC we will move the account and provide you New logins.
– if your broker doesn’t accept Cooperate clients from new Jurisdictional regions, we may move you to another broker
– those changes will be dealt case-by-case
- Banking Information may change depending on the Jurisdiction
if some accounts (especially wire-transfer accounts) appear inactive, that may be because of this, just contact support to get current accounts for fast transfers.
- EnFoid accounts solely used for Trading will only available in the currencies USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, HKD, and SGD
existing accounts in other currencies will stay as they are.
- Outgoing profit payments will be uninterrupted.
- PayPal, Skrill, and Crypto will not be affected.
during the transition period,
there may be some delay in creating new Trading accounts.
in case of any question, we always there for you